In the spirit of Father's Day, we thought we'd take a look at the classic dad joke, and what makes it great. They’re a mixture of funny and not so funny. And they don’t often get a laugh they mostly get the slightly annoyed or embarrassed “Daaaaaaaaaaaaad” response.
Here are some classic dad jokes:
1. What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire.
2. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fshhhh.
3. "I'll call you later." Don't call me later, call me Dad.
4. "Dad, I'm hungry." Hello, Hungry. I'm Dad.
5. To a pizza delivery person: "Hey, you wanna pizza me?!"
They just keep getting better and better….
6. A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.
7. “Me: ‘Hey, I was thinking… ’ My dad: ‘I thought I smelled something burning.’
8. Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
9. Two pears on a table. Dad picks one up and says: they’re not a pair anymore
10. Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
What are your favourite dad joke is? Let us know on our Facebook page!